Monday, June 25, 2012

Making Progress on Baby's Room

With less than 10 weeks until Baby's due date, I was really starting stress that we still had a pink room and an unassembled crib in the closet.  Well, a coat of paint a little sweat, and a trip to IKEA later, Baby Boy's room is starting to come together and I couldn't be happier with the results!  I ordered fabric for the curtains and bedskirt and I can't wait to get sewing.  Hopefully it will be ready soon and I will be able to sit back, put my feet up, and enjoy these last few weeks before we become a family of 5 (kitties are a VERY important part of the family, you know!)


Bye Bye Pink Room!
Hello Beautiful Blue!



Getting Bigger!

Almost Done!

The gorgeous trees my extremely talented husband PAINTED!

The books shelves my extremely talented husband built and painted!

The Dressers (IKEA) with fun Knobs (Hobby Lobby)
Now we just need some wall decor!

Baby's toy shelf (IKEA)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! Ryan did a great job with the trees! Wish we had an IKEA here! Baby boy will love his room!

    ReplyDelete