Baby Shower!
Yesterday was my beautiful Baby Shower organized by my aunts and extremely talented cousin-in-law. The decorations and food were amazing and I received tons of wonderful gifts from my family and friends. I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life and I cant wait to introduce Baby to all of the amazing people who love him already!
| The Beautiful Invitation Designed and Created by Rachel Sommers |
| Welcome! |
| The wonderful snack Table |
| Delicious Cupcakes! |
| No details were spared - from fun the drinking straws... |
| to the personalized bottled water! |
| Baby Boy! |
| I wonder who Baby will look like.... |
| So many presents! |
| Onesie Cookies for the guests to take home. |
| The first game was Guess the M&M's in the Baby Bottle |
| Guests tried to guess Mom's Predictions and also played a Fill in the Blank Children's Book Game |
| Waiting for the party to start |
| My wonderful aunts serving refreshments |
| The cupcakes and snacks were fantastic! |
| Aunt Diane leading the the games |
| Helping Nana guess my Predictions |
| The Pams |
| The tiniest guest slept through most of the fun! |
| Time for Presents! |
| Football Blanket from Elayne and Ainsley |
| Hawkeye Beanie! |
| I LOVE my stroller and car seat! |
| Grandma and Mom to Be! |
| Cousins-in-law Rachel and Ashley |
Wow! What an amazing baby shower! They thought of everything! What a spoiled little man you will have on your hands! Hope you are well and counting down the days!
ReplyDelete