Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Day at the Museum

Ryan and I took Walker to the Indianapolis Children's Museum today.  Ryan's Saturdays off are very rare, so we had to take advantage of the opportunity and do something as a family.  Walker had not been to the Children's Museum since he was a tiny baby, so off we went.

We had an absolute blast!  Walker was so happy.  He loved walking around freely.  I was always close behind, but we pretty much let him wander where he wanted.  Ryan's back was sore, so I chased the baby, and he played photographer.  It was a great day, and I can't wait to take him back.  A family membership is the number one thing on my Christmas list this year... assuming we can wait until Christmas!

First Stop: Dinosaurs!

Checking out the fossils

Playing with the trains

Peek a Boo!

Future Artist?

We ran into Charlotte and her aunt in the Playscape!  Charotte's mom and dad were in our birthing class.

The lightning bugs were really cool. 
Do I sense a love connection here?

I have a feeling he may be a percussionist when he is older....

Walker LOVED the water!

Splashing is his favorite.

Mommy's little speedster

No comments:

Post a Comment